The magnificent monument by the road opposite the railway station is dedicated to the Fifteenth Corps of the Austro-Hungarian Army that fought on the Isonzo Front. Above a wall with niches, standing on the upper plateau of the monument, there is the inscription May 1915–October 1917. On a shelf is laid a sword with a masque and a sheaf of wheat, made of stone. Above this part of the monument stands a worked stone slab with the inscription: Hier kämpfte das XV. Korps (The Fifteenth Corps fought here).
The monument is located by the road Most na Soči–Bača pri Modreju, opposite the train station.