The Monument to the Four Brave Men stands in the park opposite the Hotel Jezero at Ribčev Laz. It was erected in 1978 on the 200th anniversary of the first ascent to Mt. Triglav. One of these four pioneer climbers points towards the top of Mt. Triglav. It was Baron Žiga Zois who was the initiator and patron of this exploration ascent of August 1778.